Tehkla Pants - Poly-Cotton - Black
The Tehkla Pants are modern designed outdoor pants. The pants has a practical pocket system for your every-day carry. Deep hip-pockets with a jackknife pocket inside each, thigh-pockets and a cell phone pocket suitable for iPhone 13 Pro or similar. During heavy workload you will appreciate the ventilation system using both upper and lower ventilation zippers for maximum airflow. Adjust the foot openings using snap buttons and secure the pants to your boots using the concealed boot hooks. This version is made of PolyCotton Rip-Stop fabric. The pants are reinforced with Cordura ® panels on exposed parts.
- Pre-Bent knee elements.
- Adjustable waist and wrists.
- Upper and lower ventilation zippers.
- Quick drying. In other words: the fabric gets wet when it rains but it dries up quickly.
- Main fabric: PolyCotton Rip-Stop, 65 % Polyester 35 % Cotton, 220 GSM.
- Reinforcement fabric: Cordura ®, 100 % Nylon, 330D.
- Zippers from YKK.
- Snap-buttons from © WasaSweden.
- Weight: 750 gram in size Medium.
This is a signature product designed and produced by Mergerra ®. This version is made of PolyCotton Rip-Stop fabric. PolyCotton is the standard fabric for outdoor clothes for a reason. It is durable, quick drying and comfortable.