GoRuck - GR1 - Black
The Toughest Ruck for EDC & Adventure Travel
The toughest everyday carry, EDC, rucksack ever built. GR1® thrives in cities, warzones, and traveling the world while rucking. Designed and proven by Special Forces soldiers operating in Baghdad, and versatile enough for New York City.
- Perfect Travel Size: Use as hand luggage on a flight. It fits under the seat in front of you.
- Extra Padded Shoulder straps and top handle to carry heavier loads more comfortably.
- A removable, hard plastic frame sheet stabilizes the rucksack which allows you to carry more weight comfortably.
- Multiple Pockets: 3 internal pockets: 1 large elastic pocket, 1 large mesh zippered pocket, and 1 small go-to pocket.
- External Pocket: 1 external pocket for quick access to keys, snacks, and other small items.
- Extra reinforced Laptop Compartment for up to Laptop Protection: Up to 16 inch laptop.
- Opens all the way which makes it easy to pack and organize.
- MOLLE Attachments: 3 rows of MOLLE webbing let you customize GR1 how you want.
- Optimized for Hydration: Clip your hydration bladder into the interior D-Ring with a carabiner and feed the hose through the exit port under the top handle of the ruck.
- Water resistant: Our rucks are highly water resistant aka rainproof.
- Primary Material: 1000D Cordura.
- YKK zippers with pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord.
- 21L Dimensions: Width 29 cm x Height 46 cm x Depth 14 cm, 21 Litres, Weight: 1,32 Kg.
- 26L Dimensions: Width 30 cm x 51 cm x 17 cm / 26L Weight: 1,45 kg.