GoRuck - Rucker 3.0 - 25 Litres - Coyoye Brown
The GoRuck Rucker 3.0 is the rucksack for rucking! If you want to use the rucksack for rucking or physical training with weight plates this is the rucksack of choice.
The new Rucker® 3.0 is the most comfortable rucksack ever built thanks to ergonomic lumbar support and an all-new, less abrasive fabric used on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps. You can even wear it shirtless with no friction burn.
Every 25 Litre Rucker comes with a Hip-Belt and a Sternum strap.
- Lumbar padding supports the natural curve of your back.
- 4 padded handles: top, bottom, and both sides.
- Molle system on the front and sides. (MOLLE: MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment)
- A Frame Sheet supports the integrity of the pack and allows you to carry a heavier load more comfortably.
- Prepared for Camelback.
- The front of the rucksack can be fully opened which makes it easy to pack and organize. Special Forces medical rucksacks share a similar design.
- Shoulder straps are extra padded.
- 4 internal pockets: 1 large mesh zippered pocket, 1 small go-to zippered pocket, 1 large elastic pocket, and two Ruck Plate ® pockets.
- 1 External pocket that provides quick access to small items.
- Water resistant
- Drainage holes.
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Secundary material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Dimensions: Width 30 cm x Height 51 cm x Depth 17 cm
RUCK PLATE COMPABILITY
The 25L Rucker® is purpose-built for weighted PT and has two Ruck Plate® pockets. The Rucker can securely fit up to 65 lbs of plates. One 45LB Ruck Plate® can be placed in the primary pocket and one 20LB Ruck Plate® can be placed in the secondary pocket.