Heimdahl Jacket - Ventile ® - Sand
The Heimdahl Jacket is inspired by british army parkas. It is made to withstand tough use and harsch weather conditions. The large hood protect you from wind, rain and snow. The jacket has two large chest pockets and two generous hip pouch pockets. The jacket also has pockets on each shoulder. On the left arm we have placed velcro for you to attach your own patch. We also provide you with our Mergerra ® brand patch. This jacket is made of Ventile ® fabric.
- Pre-Bent elbow elements.
- Adjustable waist, hem, hood and wrists.
- Large hood
- Generous pockets
- Water Repellent. In other words: Tightly woven fabric with water repellent finish.
- Fabric: Ventile ®, 100 % Cotton, 200 GSM, DWR finish.
- Zippers from YKK ®.
- Snap-buttons from © WasaSweden.
- Weight: 1000 gram in size Medium.